Monday, April 18, 2011

My BzzKit arrived for the Covergirl Natureluxe Campaign

My package finally came =]. I joined the campaign early April and it arrived with 2-3 weeks.
Photobucket

I am a BzzAgent and I received:
- Full-sized Liquid Silk Foundation in #320 Aspen
- Full sized Gloss Balm in #215
- (5) $2 off coupons for the Natureluxe Silk Foundation

Covergirl's new Natureluxe line ditches synthetics for natural ingredients for a polished look and lightweight feel. It is said that 3 out of 4 professional makeup artists would recommend Natureluxe to their clients, 8 out of 10 artists agree on its luxurious lightweight feeling, and 9 out of 10 would recommend it to their clients for a sheer color with non-sticky and lightweight feeling.

The foundation comes in 14 different shades and the balm comes in 16 shades. This product includes ingredients such as: cucumber water, jojoba, rosehip extracts, mango and shea butters.

*These product reviews are my honest opinions*

Covergirl Liquid Silk Foundation with SPF10 in #320 Aspen
Rating: 4 out of 5
Retail price: $11.99

This foundation is really good for people with dry skin because it is moisturizing and leaves a natural dewy finish. The coverage is light to medium, but certainly not full coverage because my freckles are still quite visible after application. Also, the consistency is slightly thin and watery, but once applied it leaves a lightweight feeling. It also doesn't oxidize throughout the day.
I really like this foundation because it gives a really fresh faced look while having protection some SPF protection. I really like the hygienic packaging as well.

The reason I took out 1 point is because the fragrance was way too strong. I have also tried Covergirl liquid makeup before and it also has a really strong scent.

Covergirl Natureluxe Gloss Balm with SPF 15 in #215
Rating: 5 out of 5
Retail Price: $6.49

This balm reminds me of candy because it smells like raspberries (looks like raspberries in a tube). When you apply the balm, it feels very smooth and moisturizing. The name "gloss balm" is true! It feels like a balm, but when you see it in the mirror it gives a very nice glossy sheen. I love how this is a tinted gloss balm too. Great product for on-the-go lip color and moisturizing.

0 comments: